CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!
Thank you for choosing The Buzzcatz as your band for your big night. We are honored to have been invited, and promise you and your guests the party of a lifetime. If you could please send us a few of the basic details in the form below until we receive your final timeline from your planner, that would be of great help to us. Thank you!
The Buzzcatz are pretty self contained, so there's not a lot for you to do. There are just a few things to please remember so that our production goes smoothly. Here is a short "Buzzcatz checklist" :
- POWER for the band - We require 6 separate 20-amp circuits (outlets) in a power drop on the stage for our larger groups. Our smaller group can work with two separate circuits.
- A STAGE for the band (or level playing area) - 24 x 12 for our 9 piece or larger, 16 x 12 for our 4-6 piece groups.
- MEALS for the band in a separate dressing room ("greenroom") (no food allergies).
- Your SPECIAL REQUESTS FOR The Deejay dance music
- Your REQUESTS for the First Dance, Daddy Dance, Mom Dance, and any other special songs you might like to have - (cake cutting, bouquet toss, last dance, exit).
- Please have your planner send us your FINAL TIMELINE for the day. Please include in the timeline: the name of the ballroom, the location for the cocktail hour, and the songs for the first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, and any other special requests (introductions, cake cutting, bouquet toss, exit)
- If we are doing bridal party introductions, please provide us a A LIST OF YOUR BRIDAL PARTY'S NAMES SPELLED PHONETICALLY.
You can provide us will all of this information via our BRIDAL INFORMATION FORM below.
We are here if you need anything or have any questions. Email Ricky: TheBuzzcatz@gmail.com or call: 321-277-5522
HAVE FUN! We will see you on the dance floor!